Friday, February 18, 2011

Source Summary

One of my other top sources for this research paper happens to be another GOA source. As a matter of fact, a number of my sources are from this office of government. I chose chose another GOA report for the fact that they seem to be quite reliable and scholarly. This report covered the topic of contracts in Iraq, which is something I will be focusing on in my paper.
   After reading a bit into this report I decided this is one of my top sources. The report Covers various findings and statistics on the contracts that are being handed out for the reconstruction of Iraq. I found various charts on the budget for the contracts as well as information as to how the government went about dealing them out to contractors. With the help of this report I'll have more than enough information on the issue of contracts in Iraq.

No comments:

Post a Comment